27th September 2012
"Girls, do u trust your guy friend in a room together?"
This question was being asked by RED FM last week. It catches my attention. I'm so surprised that they asked this kind of question bcs i have never thought of it. I mean i trust my friends. I always have this innocent thought that they will never do anything to me. *sigh* i am too naive,am i?Being a Sagittarian, i always tod i am an independent little dork. I can be what i want to be and go wherever i wanna go. I can totally rock my own life without anyone, thus i always alone and trying to be brave.
In my college life, i've been treating people very nicely, in-return i hope they will be nice to me too. However, there're few times i was being bullied and stuff, but as long as no physical interaction, i'm alright. Just smiled to them and bear with it.
In my 3rd year of college, my classmates and i have almost known each other very well. They acknowledged that i'm very talkactive, full of curiosity and innocent. I dont know why I believe in whatever they've told me. Its not that im trying to making stuff up or faking my reaction/respond, but this is me.
I remembered, when we were doing our Final Year Project, i will sometime left alone in the lab to surf the net until 10 or 11pm. For me,it was nothing. But one day,there were 5 of us left in the lab,4 of them are boys. To me and they were just like my older brothers(since i dont have one). It was almost 11pm and they're about to leave, i was like:"yeah,just go ahead first, i'll go back later!I can go back myself." and then 1 of them said this to me with a straight face:"Its not about u're going back by urself or what but what if u've been raped?It so silence here, no one will heard and helped u out!!"
And i was just..shocked and surprised..bcs 3 years in there, i have never ever thought of someone will have that intention towards student. Maybe because i think i'm not attractive or what, but this thing never crossed my mind. My classmates look so serious like a bunch of brothers trying to advice their little sister at that moment. On the way to the elevator i said:" Thank you big brothers!" to them. And 1 of them, Firdaus,is my closest buddy, nagged at me along the way.LOL~
But now , i am in my middle twenties, i guess, every man have some naughty thinking whenever they sees girls or woman.
Ah, i should be more careful.
Hopefully.
“I will have some fun while I’m doing it all.”


3 ulasan:
well, thank you Sir. i didnt expect anyone would read my entry! :P
"Rape is a crime.." << whoa,this sounds really serious! eventhough my guy friends dun have feelings for me, but they'll still have the sexual desire towards me, arent they?
Well apostrophe,
It is a widespread belief that men can't keep it in their pants.
Therefore it follows that men can have sex with a woman they don't have feelings for. It's just sex. But to be fair, women too, are capable of having "just sex" with men whom they don't have any commitment to or emotional attachment to.
Personally, I find sex without love and commitment rather empty and unfulfilling. Hence, widespread as the general application may be, it isn't a rule that all of us live by.
Catat Ulasan